Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ipad2 and SHUNTS.

Hey. so from what some of yal know there is a "rumor" going around that the IPAD 2 will MALFUNCTION a VP programmable shunt.Heres my conversation with a Apple Expert. Yes i lied about wanting to get a IPAD2. if i could afford it i would love to get one but kinda dont have the money :/ anyways here it goes...

You are chatting with Jacilynn C, an Apple Expert
Hi, my name is Jacilynn C. Welcome to Apple!
Jacilynn C: Hello! Welcome to Apple! How may I help you today?
You: Hey i have a question about the IPAD2.
Jacilynn C: Sure ask away! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!
You: ok. im wanting to get a IPAD 2. but my little brother will be using it also. and he has Hydrocephalus that requires a shunt. and i heard that the IPAD 2 has a magnet in it. And it will cause the shunt to malfunction. is that true?
Jacilynn C: I'd be happy to check on this for you. However, please keep in mind that here online our resources for support are limited. If I can't find a full solution for you I can get you to the department who can!
You: ok thankyou!
Jacilynn C: Sure thing, allow me a moment to look into this for you to see if we have this information online, if not, I can get you to the team who will have this information!
You: ok.
Jacilynn C: Thanks, just a moment.
Jacilynn C: My apologies, I am not seeing this exact information available to us here in the Apple online store, however, I'd be happy to get you pointed over to our wonderful tech support team whom can look into this further for you. I do not want to give you the wrong information, and cause a health risk to your brother.
You: i understand.
Jacilynn C: Along with speaking with out AppleTeam I would recommend contacting his physician to see exactly how much magnetism he is aloud to be near, and I do believe the iPad has some sort of magnet in it.
Jacilynn C: Let me get you the number to our Apple team who will have more information on this for you!
Jacilynn C: The number for our MacExpert department is 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753).
You: i want to say 50cc but im not really to sure.
Jacilynn C: I understand, I am sorry about that.
You: ok thankyou! I'll be callin up there sometime tomorrow to see. Thankyou so much for your concern:)

No comments:

Post a Comment