Friday, February 26, 2010

strange...

SO yesterday was goin kinda bad but then i got a text from a guy i youst to talk to, its like my whole day turned completely around. It was the first time i've talken to him in about a year and 2 months. Its kinda strange. Yes i fell in love with him but that was also strange because i've never seen him in person. just talked on the phone and texted each other. I met him over mocospace.com he's very sweet and he's in college and lives on a farm with his grandma.
Its strange how someone can make you feel with out even seein them in person. but anyways. I thought it was strange after gettin his text how my WHOLE day changed. My brothers were even being good for a change. But like i said before... God knows when you are goin thru a rough patch and he knows that you will make it through, even if he gives you a boost now and then ♥. But thats on my mind right now and figured i'd share it :)☺

No comments:

Post a Comment