Wednesday, April 23, 2014

i HATE this feeling im having today!

So yesterday i went with my momma to get a barrel from my daddys job and i got to finally see him. It made me SOOOO happy to see him for a few minutes. but today its like i have this feeling that i hate everything. and i cant stand it. i wish momma could just see it but she can't. Its always "Your still sitting on that couch". And well i cant stand it. i wish she could see the hurt im feeling because i want my daddy back SOOO bad.

but today i did fold the loads of laundry that was sitting in the living room and i did make my brother some Tea and i got the boys to take a bath today and rolled the rest of her filters for her ciggerates so she doesn't have to buy a pack tonight. so i guess i did some 'progress' later on tonight but im hurting real bad on the inside.

And to tell the truth i get like this everytime i talk to him on the phone and right after i see him. I love seeing and spending time with my Daddy because i miss him so much. but i HATE feeling like this about the world/life. i just want the feeling to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment