Monday, August 6, 2012

Good Evening Yal !

So i figured i would give the world a update on me and my life♥ First i would have to say that i started a full time graphic design page and 2 websites! But i dont know how to open my "store" on webs. So for now its just a blog. My other design blog page is here on blogspot. You can go here to my page to check it out:) Its pretty much finished i might change up my layout AGAIN but i am never satisfied with my blogs look:) I need and want some different like every week it seems like.

Secondly i have came with a ear infection yesterday after church and it has almost went full blown today :( It sucks really bad. I did use my neil med nose rinse a couple hours ago to try to get the infection out but of course i think it just made the infection to get more in my throat and more in my sinuses so im not to sure if its allergies or a real bad infection TRYING to take place. Either way it needs to leave me alone and go bug the devil lol :) I wouldnt put a ear infection on anyone ! They hurt way to bad.

Thirdly i went to church yesterday morning the service was awesome like always i really truly enjoyed it! It was my first time back in like 3 weeks, it was about 'teaching the bible to someone' mainly, it jumped all over 'teaching' like he brought out how you cant teach someone how to preach, God has to and some other stuff a long them lines, but the service and sunday school was really good!

also got some really exciting news today but i will put that in another post this one is gettin long♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment