Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Weather.

The weather here in SC has been so WEIRD these past few weeks. Some days would be warm other days would be freezing. Now today actually felt pretty good, high was about 75-80. But yesterday was FREEZING. I think Mother Nature needs to get it together. i mean like today it was really pretty and felt awesome. But as soon as 9:30pm came around it got cold again. I mean i want the warm weather all the time now. I love the cold but then again i hate it it might be because we dont have heat. i dunno. actually i know thats it. because in the winter time snugglin on the couch watchin the snow fall is peaceful. but freezin and watchin the snow fall is kinda peaceful but then again you can barely think because ur cold. Now me myself i can not think straight when im cold.
How is weather in ur neck of woods? Hope its warmer then down here SC :)
May God bless you All.

No comments:

Post a Comment