Monday, September 20, 2010

September20th, 2010

So today at 5 am i woke up today with some major pain right underneath my ribcage and it was strecthin to my back. I took 5 ibuprofens, i played it safe and spaced em out by 30 mins, at the 5th time the pain kinda went down by a fourth. and then suddenly went down to 25 percent. I have never felt any kind of pain like that. I've had the pain before but not as chronic. People have been tellin me that its my gallbladder but i'm not to sure about it. I was goin to go to the ER but since i dont drive i didnt have a way. But i talked to my sister :) And she said she would take me next time i wake up in pain so momma doesnt have to bring my brothers out at 5am. It is now almost 9am and my pain has gone away for the most part. I can not wait until its gone for good. Please keep me in your prayers and i'll do the same for yal. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment