Monday, August 2, 2010

sensory problem, adhd, hydrocyphlus, cebrel palsy in ONE 4 year old

My little brother "Lou" has Hydrocyphlus, ADHD, Cebrel Palsy, and a BAD sensory problem. I love him to death but sometimes i just can't deal with it anymore. I feel like a need a short break all to myself before i go completely insane. He won't listen, he won't pay attention, he is constantly on the go ALL the time, and is always into something, and eats like crazy; its like he doesnt know when he is full, we have to keep him from over eating.

Do you know someone with some of them symptoms or just one or two. I need to find somethin that will occupy him for more then 1 minute at a time. Cause i know its got to be drivin him up the wall because he can't focuse on one thing for more then 2 mins at the most. I know it would drive me insane.

Whats your thoughts on the sensory problem child, adhd child, the cebrel palsy child and/or the hydrocyphlus child *most people knows them as a waterhead*

Do you know any activities i could try with him or how to entertain him or even to make him feel comfortable when he is at his worst of the day???

any advice would be VERY appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment